Women on wheels.

HAPPY 
INTERNATIONAL
WOMEN'S DAY
My Heart is void of many things,  
This Life is void of many things,
The Friends are void of many things,
Skills are void of many things,
Character is void of many things,
Nation is void of many things, 
Happiness is void of many things.

"The void 

                   is extinguished when 

                              women are on the wheel."


Mama, you continue to go above and beyond to raise me in a heartful manner , with a steady paced life, with global friends that have moonshot skills and enduring character in a sojourning nation unto eternal happiness. 

In a world of inconsistency, you have been a consistent role model to me every step of the way. I celebrate you today and always for you have mothered my best of memories.


Love ,Ibanda {The African Seasoned Kid} 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mama's Day